Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Credit Control Executive
Overall Role Purpose
To manage a portfolio of account receivables in an efficient and effective manner and in accordance with DHL targets. To provide a top class account management support for customer’s through pro-active account management to ensure that they receive the highest level of service.
• Act as an ambassador for DHL at all times and attend to customer needs in a professional, friendly and courteous manner
• Ensure that a high level of professional rapport is developed and maintained with all customers
• Follow up on all customer enquiries and direct customer to the correct DHL department where further information is required
• Provide a competent, courteous, efficient & proactive after sales customer service to ensure we delight the customers
• Responsible for collecting all receivables outstanding from our debtors by effectively managing a portfolio assigned to ensure that DOS is in line with the DHL target
• Ensure our customers strictly adhere to the credit terms prescribed which will assist the Team in reaching the target DOS
• Identify problems, recommend remedies & ensure timely follow up to resolve the problems & issues thus ensuring premium after sales customer service
• Authenticate & control Credit Notes issuance so that the revenue does not get adversely affected unnecessarily
• Effectively utilize our ‘Early Warning Systems’ to restrict our exposure to Doubtful & Bad Debts
• Provide periodic reports & lists as prescribed to ensure all problem areas are highlighted and there is a smooth workflow
• Ensure reports are authentic and 100% error free to ensure strict vigilance and remedy
• Excellent verbal communication skills and interpersonal style
• Excellent personal presentation, grooming and hygiene
• Excellent organisational skills, including ability to prioritize workload
• Ability to effectively contribute as a team member as part of a busy team
• Proven ability to work under pressure in a fast paced, time sensitive environment
• Demonstrated ability to use initiative/judgement to solve job related issues
• Strong problem solving capability
• Passion to provide excellent Customer Service
• Proficiency in MS Office.
• One year experience in accounts receivables or in accounting environment.
• Sound analytical & customer service skills.
• Excellent telephone skills
• Good written & oral communication skills.
• Tolerance for stress in a difficult role.
• Focus on delighting the customers
• Good team player
• Excellent Planning & Organising skills
• Ability to effectively explore alternatives so as to reach common results
• Achievement driven
• Attention to detail
• Ability to adapt behavior to different environments, roles and situations, whilst maintaining effectiveness
• Willingness to take up an idea that can add value to the business
Bachelor of Science or Commerce or/and Major in Accounting.
DHL is the global market leader in international express, overland transport and air freight. It is also the world's number 1 in ocean freight and contract logistics. DHL offers a full range of customized solutions - from express document shipping to supply chain management.
- Job Location: Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry: Distributions and Logistics; Shipping; Banking
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Accounting/Banking/Finance
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 2 Max: 7
- Residence Location: United Arab Emirates
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma