Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
1. Financial Analysis:
Coordinating with clients for gathering financial data based on standard company's Financial Template. Computation of risk/return analysis for all clients in order to procure credit insurance coverage from Euler Hermes.
2. Credit Analysis:
Credit Analysis based on information received from clients and internal data to reduce company’s credit risk
3. Analyzing Blocked Sales:
Review of reasons for blockages for clients & releasing based on appropriate approvals as per company policy and approval levels
4. Credit Limit Reviews:
Provide overall customers Credit Limits Review to control credit exposure, effect timely payment, and minimize risk of customer disputes
5. Credit Insurance Follow-up:
Follow with the insurance company the Maximum Extension Period Report to ensure insurance regulations are kept for the past due invoices.
6. Credit Reporting:
Credit Reporting to Finance Area and Managers Value at Risk Report on receivables, Credit Limit Report to be distributed to Commercial Area, Customer Service and Finance Vienna
7. Insurance Coverage:
Considering a regular market in KSA, have a safe insurance coverage on the total turnover of the company.
8. Customers Visits.
Professional skills :
- Fluent in Arabic & English.
- Strong verbal and written Communication Skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership Skills.
- Strong Analytical and problem solving Skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Technical skills :
- Good command of Microsoft Office Applications.
- Good command of specific accounting software.
- Have strong accounting& financial principles.
- General Knowledge of insurance policy.
Key attributes :
- Pay attention to detail.
- A good team player.
- Able to work quickly and accurately.
- Able to perform under pressure.
- Able to motivate others.
- Problem Solving.
Business Administration, Accounting or Finance
BRF, ONE OF THE LARGEST FOOD COMPANY IN THE WORLD
BRF was created from the merger between Perdigão and Sadia. The company was born as one of the largest global players in the food sector, operating in the meat segment (poultry, pork and beef), processed foods, milk, margarine, pasta, pizzas and frozen vegetables, with brands such as Sadia, Perdigão, Perdix, Batavo, Elegê, Qualy, among others, in the domestic and external markets.
With net revenues of R$ 28.5 billion recorded in 2012, BRF is one of the world's largest exporters of poultry and stands out among the largest global food companies by market value. BRF is one of the largest private employers in Brazil, with about 110,000 employees.
The company operates 50 factories in all regions of Brazil and has a solid distribution network through 33 distribution centers, taking its products to consumers in 98% of the national territory.
Foreign sales accounted for 40.8% of net revenues in 2012. In foreign markets, BRF operates nine plants in Argentina and two in Europe (England and Holland), and 19 sales offices to serve more than 120 countries on the five continents.
- Job Location: Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: FMCG
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Accounting/Banking/Finance
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: No
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Entry Level
- Years of Experience: Min: 1
- Nationality: Saudi Arabia
- Degree: Bachelor's degree