Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Be a part of the core team that makes our product kickass by sourcing, curating and updating accurate restaurant related data on the website & generate leads for the sales team.
1) Collect, curate and update information about restaurants and build a strong product-base for Zomato
2) Quality check the data on the website to ensure that information is accurate
3) Look out for new restaurants in the city and keep the website updated
4) Required to collect comprehensive information including menus and photos by visiting restaurants 2-3 days in a week
5) Interact with restaurant managers/owners and generate sales leads for the sales team
6) Part of the Content Associate’s role is to make sure that all the information a user requires to make a decision about their restaurant preference is available to them
1) 0 - 2 years of work experience. Relevant experience is a bonus!
2) Ability to work in a highly charged environment without compromising on quality
3) Intelligent and self-motivated; should be willing to work hard to achieve and exceed targets
4) Willing to commute and visit restaurants 2-3 days in a week
5) Comfortable with working for long and unpredictable hours
6) Innovative, enthusiastic and a quick thinker
7) Willing to travel outside of the city, if required, on extended assignments (up to 6 months)
1) This is not a writing intensive profile
2) Legal work permit for the selected location is mandatory
0 - 2 years of work experience. Relevant experience is a bonus!
Ability to work in a highly charged environment without
compromising on quality
Intelligent and self-motivated; should be willing to work hard to achieve and exceed targets
Willing to commute and visit restaurants 2-3 days in a week
Comfortable with working for long and unpredictable hours
Innovative, enthusiastic and a quick thinker
Willing to travel outside of the city, if required, on extended assignments (up to 6 months)
Company Profile: Zomato
Zomato is an online and mobile restaurant discovery service providing in-depth information of restaurants, started in Delhi by IIT Delhi alumni, Deepinder Goyal and Pankaj Chaddah, and has since expanded its services in 41 cities across 12 countries. Fuelled with the recent round of funding from Info Edge and Sequoia Capital in November 2013, Zomato plans to enter 22 new countries over the next 2 years. The target markets include the Americas, Europe, Southeast Asia, and Australia.
Zomato's core content features include menus, photos and geocoded coordinates for restaurants. Other community features include reviews, ratings and the ability to follow other users' recommendations on Zomato. Zomato, then known as Foodiebay, was launched in July 2008 with information for 1200 restaurants in Delhi NCR. Today, Zomato provides information for over 206,500 restaurants and adds value on a daily basis to two sets of people - users, and clients.
Zomato sees over 15 million users every month across its web and mobile platforms. Most of these are young working professionals falling in the high disposable income bracket, looking for a place to dine out or order in from. With key data points such as menus, business hours, contact details, user ratings and reviews easily available, users are able to make an informed decision before going out or ordering in. An additional social layer also builds interaction between users, allowing them to send and receive restaurants recommendations, and also discover new ones in the process. The website and apps (available across all major smartphone platforms) are available free of charge. At present, over 2500 restaurants advertise on Zomato all of which have seen a measurable growth in their business.
- Job Location: Beirut, Lebanon
- Company Industry: Internet/E-commerce
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Management
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: No
- Number of Vacancies: 4
- Career Level: Entry Level
- Years of Experience: Min: 0 Max: 2
- Residence Location: Lebanon