Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Construction Estimator / Quantity Surveyor
Perini Management Services Inc.
Perini Management Services Inc. is a subsidiary of TutorPerini listed 12th in the ENR 400 Contractors.
• Review, interpret, and accurately estimate scope of work as described in the project documents.
• Execute quantity take-offs of all building and site work components.
• Perform conceptual estimating in design-build situations
• Solicit and collect subcontractors’ / vendors’ bids and quotations.
• Verify that subcontractors’ / vendors’ scopes of work are accurate in quantities and items included in their proposal.
• Prepare subcontractors/vendors quotes analysis sheets.
• File appropriately (hard copies and electronically) all documents received and produced.
• Assist with change-orders estimating as required by jobs in progress.
• Assist with purchasing and definition of subcontractors / vendors scopes.
• Work under the supervision of our US Estimating Manager
Solid knowledge of Microsoft suite (Excel, Word primarily).
• Solid knowledge of estimating software (Timberline preferred)
• Minimum seven years of experience in civil / building estimating with a general contractor in the Middle East. Experience must include Design / Build projects
• Civil engineering degree
• Fluent in English. Fluent in Arabic a plus.
• Experience with US Government contracts a plus.
• Ability to secure an employment visa in KSA
Civil Engineering Degree
- Job Location: Khobar, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Construction
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Other
- Joining Date: 2014-05-01
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: No
- Number of Vacancies: 2
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 7 Max: 15
- Nationality: Australia; Canada; Great Britain (UK); Ireland; New Zealand; United Kingdom; United States
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma