Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
As Community Manager, you are responsible for engaging and growing our user base. Your responsibilities include:
- Work with the City GM to grow and optimize the business in the city.
- Engage with upset users and turn them into passionate supporters. Respond to emails promptly.
- Monitor social media (twitter, Facebook, blogs, forums) and actively participate in discussions across communities.
- Organize offline marketing for passenger acquisition.
- Coordinate with the regional marketing team on country specific messaging.
- Work with operations team to optimize processes and product requirements based on feedback collected from the interaction with our user base.
- Write and distribute press releases to ensure we are constantly in the news.
- See beyond your nose, speak up and share your ideas on how to further develop the business with all team members.
- 2-4 years of marketing experience. Startup experience prized.
- Degree from top university in marketing, public relations or similar.
- All-Hands-On-Deck Approach.
- Exceptional writing skills in English and Arabic.
- Influencer amongst your friends and community.
Middle East Internet Holding is a joint venture between Rocket Internet and MTN Telecom founded in 2013. It is being run by part of the team that founded Namshi.com, the biggest online fashion store in the region.We have recently launched three new internet businesses in the Middle East: Lamudi.com a real estate classifieds platform operating today in twelve countries within Asia, Africa and Latin America, EasyTaxi.com a mobile phone application for requesting taxis, and Carmudi an online portal for vehicles .
Our recruiting process is very selective. Management profiles include McKinsey, Google, Stanford GSB, and Harvard business school. We are looking for people who can work side by side with some of the best in the industry.
- Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Internet/E-commerce
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Marketing/PR
- Employment Status: Full time
- Manages Others: Yes
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 2 Max: 5
- Residence Location: Bahrain; Kuwait; Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Nationality: Bahrain; Kuwait; Saudi Arabia
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma