Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
As Community Manager, you are responsible for engaging and growing our user base. Your responsibilities include:
- Work with the City GM to grow and optimize the business in the city.
- Engage with upset users and turn them into passionate supporters. Respond to emails promptly.
- Monitor social media (twitter, Facebook, blogs, forums) and actively participate in discussions across communities.
- Organize offline marketing for passenger acquisition.
- Coordinate with the regional marketing team on country specific messaging.
- Work with operations team to optimize processes and product requirements based on feedback collected from the interaction with our user base.
- Write and distribute press releases to ensure we are constantly in the news.
- See beyond your nose, speak up and share your ideas on how to further develop the business with all team members.
- 2-4 years of marketing experience. Startup experience prized.
- Degree from top university in marketing, public relations or similar.
- All-Hands-On-Deck Approach.
- Exceptional writing skills in English and Arabic.
- Influencer amongst your friends and community.
hellofood | foodpanda is the leading global online food delivery marketplace, active in almost 50 countries. The company enables restaurants to become visible in the online and mobile world and provides them with a constantly evolving online technology. We have received an $8m investment from iMENA Holdings to expand aggressively in the Middle East. For consumers, hellofood offers the convenience to order food online and the widest gastronomic range from where they can choose their favorite meal on the web or via the app. hellofood is currently available in Latin America, Africa, the Middle East and South East Asia. Further country launches and investments are going to follow very soon.
hellofood is backed by Rocket Internet GmbH, Europe’s most successful internet incubator and one of the world's largest investors in the e-commerce industry. Rocket Internet has over 200 companies in its portfolio and has successfully invested in Facebook, Groupon, eBay and many other start-ups around the world. In the Middle East some of its best known ventures include Namshi and EasyTaxi.
- Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Internet/E-commerce
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Marketing/PR
- Employment Status: Full time
- Manages Others: Yes
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 2 Max: 5
- Residence Location: Bahrain; Kuwait; Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Nationality: Bahrain; Kuwait; Saudi Arabia
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma