Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Clinical Product Specialist
Kinetic Business Solutions
- To meet or exceed sales targets which will be driven by key account closes and competitive conversions in the hospital market
- To possess and effectively communicate/utilize clinical and product knowledge
- Effective customer needs assessment and solution development
- Effective relationship management with key stakeholders within targeted accounts
- The ability to interact with advanced practice clinicians (physicians, and nurses) and shape product choice decisions
- Effective sales process execution
- Work with sales leaders and account teams to increase prospects and drive closure of opportunities to meet sales, orders, and margin targets.
- Forecast orders and sales for assigned territory/products and submitting monthly reports.
- To maintain and increase penetration in existing accounts and healthcare systems
- The ideal candidate will be an intelligent, success driven, high-energy
individual who enjoys a fast-paced, focused environment.
-Minimum of 2 years of business to business outside sales experience, additional medical sales experience is preferred.
- Experience in Wound Care sales will be preferred.
- Must have Nursing Background.
- Strong interpersonal and excellent verbal and written communication skills along with the ability for quick strategic thinking.
- Ability to gain a basic knowledge of all company products with in the business area
- Effective communication and customer service skills
- Experience in servicing Medical Devices
Kinetic Business Solutions is dedicated to delivering what we promise as a quality recruitment service. We focus on human resource solutions within the Pharmaceutical and Medical Device industry across the Middle East and Africa region. Being specialists in this extremely niche market, you can be rest assured you will be in the safe hands of experienced and trained professionals who have proven experience in the region and of the industry, who will manage all of your recruitment needs while putting your interests first.
- Job Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry: Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician
- Company Type: Recruitment Agency
- Job Role: Sales
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 3 Max: 5
- Residence Location: Kuwait