Client Service Support
We are looking for a Media Research Consultant to be part of a new team that specializes in television audience measurement research and is focused on establishing GfK as a leader in this area.
Company and location:
GfK TAM LLC, Riyadh, KSA
This function reports to the Client Service Head.
The Television Audience Measurement Team in KSA is supported by the global GfK TAM team. Television Audience Measurement is a key strategic priority for GfK and being part of this team will mean high visibility from all parts of the GfK network.
After an intensive training by our global Team your key responsibilities will include:
• Support the launch and deployment of our evaluation and analysis software at our media clients
• Support software trainings, provide ongoing 1st level support to the users
• Support testing of our software tools
• Help our media clients to realize the potential of our reporting and analysis tools in supporting their daily workflow
• Will be required to be ‘hands on’ with analytics
Qualities important for this individual to have:
• Basic experience in the field of statistics and market research
or data analysis
• Some knowledge of and interest in the TV and advertising market and TV-research
• Comfortable with working with new research tools
• Knowledge of MS Office and of data analysis tools (e.g. SPSS or similar tools)
• Good communicator
• Excellent client handling skills
• Comfortable being hands-on and with a can-do attitude
• Good English skills
high school, college or higher
GfK is the trusted source of relevant market and consumer information that enables its clients to make smarter decisions. More than 13,000 market research experts combine their passion with GfK’s 80 years of data science experience. This allows GfK to deliver vital global insights matched with local market intelligence from more than 100 countries. By using innovative technologies and data sciences, GfK turns big data into smart data, enabling its clients to improve their competitive edge and enrich consumers’ experiences and choices.
GROWTH FROM KNOWLEDGE
We deliver smart data through innovation
We deliver a unique combination of consumer, retail and media data. We connect these through innovative technologies and data sciences, converting real-time analytics into informed decision-making. This means we turn big data into smart data, enabling our clients to improve their competitive edge.
We combine passion, creativity and expertise
Our clients and partners are at the heart of all that we do. Our experts combine passion and creativity with world-class industry knowledge, tools and processes, empowering our clients to make smart business decisions.
Enabling our clients to create winning strategies
We turn research into business opportunities. We ask the right questions, and provide the right answers to enable the right actions for our clients.
- Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Marketing; Arts/Entertainment/and Media; Telecommunications
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Customer Service
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: No
- Number of Vacancies: 6
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 1 Max: 5
- Residence Location: Saudi Arabia
- Degree: High school or equivalent