Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Chef / Head Cook
As sole Chef / Cook, will be required to undertake all duties involved in the smooth running of the kitchen, from food preparation and service to ensuring very high standards of presentation, train Staff and Share his Vision,insuring health & safety and food hygiene at all times.
making the menu & updating it in a regular basis is a must.
There is also the opportunity to create Chef's own dishes for the daily specials.
a good knowledge in Fusion cuisine & have an Excellent communication and presentation skills
fine experience in Cooking & Grilling BBQ
able to cook a Multi Recipes from several regions.
a creativeness and passion in cooking & able to Create the menu for a new restaurant & updating it regularly.
the menu should offer for examples (salads, burgers, desserts specials etc) all made from fresh ingredients and sourced locally, and the Chef should be able to deliver.
able/Qualified to cook a recipes that will be given.
able to train the Other Staff to take over when necessary.
well educated with no specific degree
- Job Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry: Catering/Food Services/Restaurants
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Other
- Joining Date: 2014-11-02
- Employment Status: Part time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Monthly Salary Range: $2,000 - $3,000
- Manages Others: Yes
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 5 Max: 15
- Residence Location: Kuwait
- Gender: Male
- Nationality: Albania; Austria; Bosnia and Herzegovina; Belgium; Bulgaria; Belarus; Switzerland; Czech Republic; Germany; Denmark; Estonia; Spain; Finland; France; Great Britain (UK); Greece; Hong Kong; Croatia (Hrvatska); Hungary; Ireland; India; Iceland; Italy; Kosovo; Lebanon; Lithuania; Luxembourg; Latvia; Moldova; Montenegro; Macedonia; Netherlands; Norway; Philippines; Poland; Portugal; Romania; Serbia; Russian Federation; Sweden; Slovenia; Slovak Republic; Ukraine; Other; South Africa