Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Cashier - Saudi Only
Universal Motors Agencies
1. Cashier needs to observe the showroom timings very strictly as required by the Operation Managers within the labor law required timings
2. Cashier will collect deposit from the customer and provide receipts to the customers.
3. In case the system stopped for any reason, the cashier will have manual receipts, used in this case and checked by direct supervisor after the system return to work to ensure all receipts entered in the system.
4. In case of Vehicle deposits all the receipts should be stamped “non refundable”.
5. All the cash collected will be deposited in the bank on a daily basis.
6. After the deposit cashier will send the documents to Accounts Department at the Main Branch to reconcile the cash collection.
7. The cashier will be responsible for Green sticker control and arrange for vehicle insurance and registration
8. The cashier will be responsible for the branch petty cash and to follow the procedure as per policy
Preferably should have one(1) year relevant experience
Cashier have to submit a letter of Guarantors as per company policy
Cashier will be trained
Attention to Detail
Honest & Loyal individual
Universal Motors Agencies (UMA) is one the oldest and most prestigious General Motors dealerships in the whole of the Middle East. As an appointed distributor of GM cars in the Eastern, Central, Western & Southern Province of the Kingdom, our mission is to maximize the satisfaction of every customer. Our customers will be served in the manner they have come to expect from GM dealers worldwide.
UMA has adopted GM global retail standards and benchmarks and implemented new processes, which focus on the needs of our customers by:
Exceeding their expectations in every aspect of sales and after-sales services without exception.
Setting the standards of excellence for car dealerships throughout the region.
Focusing on customer's experience to make it as enjoyable and satisfying as possible.
In over fifteen (15) years this company has expanded exuberantly having twenty four (24) branches in all over the Kingdom with a strength of 2200 employees whereas it had only five (5) branches with 450 employees on its inception in early 1997.
Today, UMA enjoys a name in the market by virtue of its constant struggle to up-keep GM standards in all its discipline of business and hence now has a place as second to none as a GM Dealer.
- Job Location: Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Automotive
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Accounting/Banking/Finance
- Joining Date: 2014-03-16
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: No
- Number of Vacancies: 2
- Career Level: Entry Level
- Years of Experience: Min: 1
- Residence Location: Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Gender: Male
- Nationality: Saudi Arabia
- Degree: High school or equivalent