Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Call Center Agent
• Answer Customer inquiries via all available communication channels (including Telephone, Email, Social Media websites and Chat) with politeness, professionalism, and in accordance with the unified guidelines pre-established by the Customer Experience Department Management.
• Respond to Customer complaints with high professionalism, calmness and understanding as an important ingredient in creating a positive Customer perception towards MARKAVIP as a whole.
• Solve any received complaints and respond to the inquiries received using the tools and guidelines available, ensuring a high and consistent quality of service.
• Escalate any unsolved Customer complaints and/or problems to the concerned Department within MARKAVIP according to defined processes, and continuously follow-up on such, in order to provide the Customer with a timely and satisfying solution.
• Educate and provide comprehensive guidance to Customers on all aspects pertaining to MARKAVIP products, campaigns and services as required, to ensure an increased Customers’ awareness and satisfaction.
• Build & maintain a strong relationship with Customers in a manner that causes a sense of Customer Belonging and increased retention rates.
• Update Customer information as and when needed in a highly precise and detailed manner, thus avoiding any potential future mistakes that could negatively reflect on MARKAVIP’s Customers’ satisfaction.
• Adhere to the shift schedules pre-set by the relevant authority level to avoid any interruptions that may affect the Contact Center operations, and decrease the targeted service level and key performance indicators.
• Communication skills.
• Customer Service Skills.
• Numerical Analytical Skills.
• Troubleshooting Skills.
• Computer Skills, experience using Microsoft Office Tools, ERP and other applications relevant to his work.
• Ability to Perform under pressure.
• Time Management.
• Team Player
• Positive Attitude.
• Excellent Command of English
Bachelor's Degree is a plus .
MarkaVIP is a curated online sales destination that brings members a spectacular, hand-picked selection of top-brand and designer items at up to 70% off suggested retail prices. MarkaVIP is the leader in MENA for apparel and accessories e-commerce with 65%+ of monthly sales coming from repeated buyers. The company is a leader in ecommerce synonymous with style, design sensibility and industry leading merchandise; it is also one of the most cutting edge technology companies in the industry. It is this identity as a trendsetter, high-end retailer and technology visionary that truly defines the MarkaVIP experience and opportunity. MarkaVIP has the backing of institutional and private investors in the US, Europe and MENA, is headquartered in Amman with offices in Dubai, Beirut, Istanbul, Jeddah, Madrid, and Los Angeles.
- Job Location: Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry: Internet/E-commerce
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Customer Service
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 11
- Career Level: Entry Level
- Years of Experience: Min: 1
- Residence Location: Jordan
- Nationality: Jordan