Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Reporting to the Design Coordinator. Responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
• Updating Drawings as necessary
• Preparing weekly / monthly progress Drawings
• Preparing Site Instruction Sketches
• Preparing Survey Drawings as per surveyor requirements
• Support the Site Engineer by checking drawings and providing relevant details.
- MUST have strong knowledge in CIVIL 3D.
- MUST have experience in highway, expressway projects.
- A relevant technical qualification (degree) is essential.
- Minimum seven years relevant experience in preparing CAD drawings for major highway and infrastructure projects. Familiarity with the latest AutoCAD version.
- He must possess the ability to read working drawings and related specifications.
- Is required to be able to graphically translate verbal and visual instructions into working drawings.
- Knowledge in drawing compositions using external references and other advanced AutoCAD drafting techniques, computer literacy and excellent communication skills are essential.
- Must know how to coordinate drawings from other trades.
- Should be able to perform complex drafting assignments utilizing both manual and computer aided design and drafting software; plan, sections, elevations, details, construction documents for review and approval.
Egis, a subsidiary of the French “Caisse des Dépôts” and “Iosis Partenaires” (shareholding by executive partners and employees) on a 75%-25% basis, is a consulting and engineering group working in the fields of construction for transport, urban development, buildings, industry, water, the environment and energy. The group is also involved in project financing, tolling, road and airport operations. The new group results from the merger, on 1 January 2011, of Egis, a leader in infrastructure engineering and Iosis, a French leader in construction and civil nuclear engineering. Egis provides engineering services in the field of urban development, from buildings to transport infrastructure: hospitals, tertiary buildings, stadiums, museums, stations, airports, tramways; and major transport and civil engineering projects: high-speed railway lines, motorways, port terminals, civil nuclear engineering, etc.; as well as sectors such as water, the environment and landscaping.
- Job Location: Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry: Consulting Services; Engineering
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Other
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 2
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 7
- Degree: Certification / diploma