Reporting to the Design Coordinator. Responsibilities include but not limited to the following: • Updating Drawings as necessary • Preparing weekly / monthly progress Drawings • Preparing Site Instruction Sketches • Preparing Survey Drawings as per surveyor requirements • Support the Site Engineer by checking drawings and providing relevant details.
- MUST have strong knowledge in CIVIL 3D.
- MUST have experience in highway, expressway projects.
- A relevant technical qualification (degree) is essential.
- Minimum seven years relevant experience in preparing CAD drawings for major highway and infrastructure projects. Familiarity with the latest AutoCAD version.
- He must possess the ability to read working drawings and related specifications.
- Is required to be able to graphically translate verbal and visual instructions into working drawings.
- Knowledge in drawing compositions using external references and other advanced AutoCAD drafting techniques, computer literacy and excellent communication skills are essential.
- Must know how to coordinate drawings from other trades.
- Should be able to perform complex drafting assignments utilizing both manual and computer aided design and drafting software; plan, sections, elevations, details, construction documents for review and approval.
- Job Location: Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry: Consulting Services; Engineering
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Other
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 2
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 7
- Degree: Diploma