Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
• Assist technical staff with surveys and inspections on site.
• Prepares CAD drawings and assists with general CAD office duties.
• Work with minimum supervision.
• May provide guidance to Trainee CAD Technicians.
• Complete timesheets on a daily basis, allocating time correctly against job.
• Understand the specific project time constraints.
- Civil & MEP background
- Minimum 5 years, preferably in Gulf
- Experience and proven ability to lead, motivate and manage a team
- Ability to work well with others and lead less experienced CAD Staff
- Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
- Accountability for assigned work
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
Al Nakheel Agriculture and Trading Co. W.L.L.; was set up on the 5th April 1998 to deal with Landscaping, Irrigation and Plants needs in Qatar.
Al Nakheel Agriculture undertakes the supply and installation of Landscaping projects along with the design and installation of irrigation system.
The company also has a nursery of around 100,000 m2, which deals with the propagation and supply of plants to Qatar and abroad.
- Job Location: Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry: Construction/Civil Engineering
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Engineering
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career