Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Business Operations Manager - Gaming
"The Gaming Business Operations Manager will lead all business operations efforts for mobile games and services. The main responsibility will be to manage the End-To-End Portal project in terms of design, performance and execution in coordination with Business Development teams.
- Conduct Research on Gaming music content applicable to local market.
- Responsible KPIs of business revenue which comes from customer’s consumption of Games & Applications.
- Develop detailed operational plans with the team and customer together, including content sales targets, marketing strategy and monitor the business progress.
- Select Games and content based on strategy and plans.
- Responsible for all channels (operator channels, online channels, offline channels) to promote game store and games
- Define pricing and in-App purchase strategy in coordination with Business Development teams.
- Track games performance and perform ongoing analysis of the content and partnerships
- 3-5 years of experience in a role of acquiring and marketing content in the mobile & web industry.
Passionate about mobile and online games.
Mobile game industry experience with proven track record of initiating and successfully driving new business
opportunities in the media and/or digital space.
Direct marketing experience with online display advertising, content marketing, social/community marketing, affiliate
Marketing, Email, Web site Analytics and Web site Conversion Metrics (CPM, CTR, CPC, CPL, CPA).
Having knowledge of regional digital content providers mainly in the gaming and entertainment domains.
Having a good understanding of the local Telecommunications industry and their respective content business across the mobile platforms.
C. Industry background: Strong Knowledge and experience in business operations and product marketing.
D. Education background: Bachelor Degree in Business Adminstration.
E. Self Started & Result Oriented.
F. Language: Excellent communication skills. Fluent in English. Arabic is a plus.
Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. is a leader in providing next generation telecommunications networks. The company is committed to providing innovative and customized products, services and solutions to create long-term value and potential growth for its customers.
- Job Location: Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry: Information Technology; Telecommunications
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Management
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Management
- Years of Experience: Min: 3 Max: 5