Business Development Specialist
- Engage in preparing business plans and strategic framework.
- Develop and execute research and development plan.
- Handling existing clients and locating new business opportunities through various media and electronic channels.
- Updating marketing materials and the company website.
- Prepare monthly progress reports.
- Attending Meetings and Conferences and preparing minutes of meetings.
- Participate in preparing time schedules, proposals and presentations.
- Participate in preparing feasibility studies.
- A smart appearance and professional manner.
- Presentation Skills and confidence presenting to large groups of people.
- Communications skills, both writing and verbally.
- Negotiation skills and persuasiveness.
- Bachelor Degree
- Excellent English speaking and writing
- Excellent computer skills
- Job Location: Cairo, Egypt
- Company Industry: Other
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Administration
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Entry Level
- Years of Experience: Min: 2 Max: 5
- Residence Location: Egypt
- Nationality: Egypt
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma