Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Business Development Manager (Omnibus)-KSA & Egypt
YouGov ME FZ LLC
Business Development Manager
Department: Omnibus(Omnibus, Field & Tab and Mobile research products) Location: YouGov KSA(Jeddah or Riyadh) and YouGov Egypt(Cairo) Reports To: Head of Real Time Research
Hours: Full Time
To develop new business from both existing and particularly new clients in the delegated regions.
To assist in maintaining, servicing and taking responsibility for the existing client base, and to be involved with the management of key client relationships.
To support the Head of Department in the development of new business and marketing initiatives
Sales and promotion
- To agree targets, both financial and structural (i.e. organisation specific), with the Department Head and deliver on these targets
- To sell and promote Omnibus products to new clients.
- To run a well-structured sales process from lead generation to account management.
- To advise and direct on aspects of client/collaborator liaison where applicable and take the lead in solving potentially problematic situations
- To advise and build positive relationships with clients on new projects
- To network effectively with potential clients through various means of opportunities
- To attend events and conferences which will help increase our sales network and generate leads. Proposal writing
- To ensure the most effective solution (to the client) and most profitable solution (to YouGov)
- To advise others on commercial/policy subject issues and how they can potentially affect research design and the client’s business
- To react to and work with the Head on issues in the sector(s) which present YouGov with new business opportunities
Presentation and report writing
- To oversee and deliver presentations of our work, which provide clients with the insight and data which they require
- To contribute to the wider management of YouGov as required
To ensure client satisfaction and to represent YouGov plc in a professional and ethical manner at all times. To ensure queries not relevant to the department are passed on to the relevant contact or department promptly.
To protect YouGov in all client relationships and act with integrity at all times.
To operate with a strong commercial awareness in order to minimise exposure and ensure quality business is generated and retained.
Strong business and commercial acumen
Good presentation skills
Excellent interpersonal skills
Strong initiative, negotiation and influencing skills Problem solving, analytical and numerical skills Proactive account management and sales focus
Ability to self-organise and self-manage to achieve business development targets
Good client focus and handling skills
Good written, oral and electronic communication skills
Personal attributes Self-discipline Self motivation Positive attitude
Excellent organisational skills
Targeting and management of potential clients with a professional services offer (ideally research based) Excellent track record of sales performance
Education and qualifications
Educated up to at least degree level from a good university
Fluent written and spoken English
- Job Location: Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Consulting Services
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Research
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Management