Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Business Development Manager
• Measures and identifies market demand.
• Develops new market entry plans and market scanning.
• Develops and manage a business development campaigns that drive new business opportunities.
• Identifies new markets &/or new approaches to existing markets.
• Develops affiliate program and target new partners to join
• Monitors Partners’ performance & their activities.
• Manages relationships with partners, providers and operators.
• Maintains strategic relationships with partners, providers, and customers.
• Provides active support in achieving company's financial revenue targets and achieves business development target.
• Evaluates and approves new partnerships opportunity.
• Manages relationship with operators and create new opportunities.
• Shares all types of knowledge with different team members.
• Works on day to day business development tasks
• Minimum 5 years of experience in sales and business development, including at least 2 years of professional experience in the digital media industry.
• Proficiency in the English Language is a must.
• Excellent Sales Skills.
Bachelor’s degree in business or IT field or relevant.
Unifonic makes cloud communications more accessible, cost-efficient and simpler to implement with solutions that scale.
- Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Information Technology
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Marketing/PR
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: No
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 5 Max: 7
- Residence Location: Saudi Arabia