Broadcast Sales Engineer
- identifying and establishing new business
- organising sales visits
- liaising with existing clients
- preparing tenders, proposals and quotations
- providing pre-sales and after-sales support
- negotiating contracts, terms and conditions
- reviewing cost and sales performance
- writing reports and sales literature
- providing product education and advice
- attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- ensuring that sales targets are met.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics & Communications Engineering preferably 3-7 years of experience in the field TV Broadcast.
- Should understand or have worked in media video and audio.
- Should understand camera/camcorder technology and communicate different solutions to clients.
- Must be familiar with different Media formats
- Profound knowledge of networks
- Preferably speaks Arabic and English must be fluent
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Great interpersonal skills
- Pay attention to detail
- be able to multi-task
- be able to prepare proposals
- Should be able to make the right decisions on which solutions when it comes to complicated technical problems.
- Technically well-informed, can perform all levels of tasks such as troubleshooting and resolving technical problems.
- Provide technical training for the team as needed.
Electronics & Communications Engineering
- Job Location: Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry: Engineering; Sales; Telecommunications
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Engineering
- Joining Date: 2013-02-28
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 0 Max: 10
- Residence Location: United Arab Emirates; Kuwait; Qatar
- Nationality: Egypt; India; Jordan; Lebanon; Palestine
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma