Brand Manager - Luxury Automotive
We are one of the largest multi-franchise automotive dealers in the UAE, dealing in American and European brands of Passenger/Luxury Sports Cars, Utility Vehicles and Heavy Trucks.
We are looking for a Brand Manager for our Luxury Sports Car Division.
- Contribute towards overall marketing strategy and prepare plan and approach for brand management for brand(s) under own purview. Ensure these plans are in line with the overall marketing strategy and brand guidelines for the Company.
- Study market trends and consumer preferences to understand and specify customer expectations and adopt a suitable approach for brand management.
- Keep abreast of developments in automotive market in the region. Maintain intelligence tab on market information and customer data. Prepare analyses and reports to facilitate overall decision-making on brand management strategy.
- Contribute towards overall sales strategy and prepare the sales plan and budget for the given brand(s).
- Review and monitor sales plan implementation and results achieved on a regular basis. Make changes to the strategy/ approach to adapt to unexpected changes in the business environment.
- Communicate sales plan and targets to the sales team and provide them sufficient training inputs, guidance and motivation to achieve targets successfully.
- Monitor sales process (aspects such as initial customer contact and reception, clarification of need, identification of prospect, follow-up on initial contact, final closure of sale and quality of sales documentation) to ensure quality in the entire process.
- Manage all aspects of the showroom to ensure high standards in the layout, display, housekeeping and product information to convey the desired image of the brand and the Company.
- Deal with critical problems, major customer complaints or issues that may be escalated and ensure prompt action or decisions for timely resolution.
- Establish and maintain a network of business contacts and relationships within the market to increase market awareness, obtain market/competitor intelligence and customer preference information
- University graduate, preferably in a business oriented discipline Or graduation followed by tertiary level qualification in automotive trade/ sales or marketing
- Management)/ Sales
- 10 - 12 years overall relevant work experience
- Good understanding of local market.
- Planning and prioritizing ability.
- Outstanding Interpersonal, influencing and people management skills.
- Job Location: Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry: Automotive
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Sales
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: Yes
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Management
- Years of Experience: Min: 10 Max: 15