BRAND MANAGER for Luxurious Watch Boutique
Responsible for overseeing the entire creative process for the group brand products.
Duties and responsibilities:
*Researching consumer markets, monitoring market trend and
identifying potentials areas in which to invest, based upon
consumer needs and spending habits
*Looking at pricing of products and analyzing the potential
*Generating names for new and existing products, coming up for new designs and imagery.
*Overseeing the product of TV advert, newspaper and magazines advertisements, websites, road shows
and liasing with art designers, copywriters, media buyers and printers.
*Supervising the sign off of marketing literature and campaigns, liasing with legal and compliance personnel, ensuring the designs and messages meet the company brand and regulatory guidelines in Doha.
*Monitoring product distribution and consumer reactions through focus group and market research.
*Represents the company at all creative meetings, including
photo and film shoot, working with in - house marketing and
communications people as well as legal and compliance staff
and numerous creative agencies.
* Had excellent track record in Management within Retail or
working with a premium or prestige Brand and had
accountability for managing commercial performance of a
- Bachelor Degree with Marketing Major
- Minimum of 4 years brand and marketing management
- Must possess a good analytical skills
- Must have an instinctive feeling about future product and
- Excellent interpersonal skills with service minded nature
and outgoing personality
- Able to respond to results and consumer research
- Excellent presentation skills and excellent communicator
both verbally and in writing
Bachelor Degree with Marketing Major
ALMAJED GROUP PROFILE
Al Majed Group started in 1943 by Mr. Ali Al Majed, a young pearl trader with a courageous spirit of entrepreneurship and ambition and became one of the most prominent pearl traders in the Gulf. His son, Mahdi took most after his father, setting sail on his own and trading in the most appealing of pearls. When oil was discovered in the 1940’s and a new era of prosperity began in Qatar, Mahdi established “Al Majed Jewellery” which expanded to include jewelleries from the best designers in Europe and became a center of attraction for all jewellery seekers in Qatar.
Today, the three sons of Mahdi, Ahmad, Mohammed and Jamil handle the family business with great honor and dedication and have enhanced the business image and services. They diversified the products and services and formed Al Majed Group with the following divisions:
. Al Majed Jewellery
2. Al Majed Real Estate
3. Al Majed Contracting
4. Al Majed Marketing & Distribution
- Job Location: Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry: Retail/Wholesale
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Sales
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Management
- Years of Experience: Min: 5
- Residence Location: United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Kuwait; Lebanon; Oman; Qatar; Saudi Arabia
- Gender: Male
- Nationality: Jordan; Lebanon
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma