AV low current technician/supervisor
The purpose of the Audio Visual/Automation Technician/Supervisor is to Install, repair, service, set up and configure Audio Visual systems (including projectors, Audio systems) and Automation systems (such as KNX, HDL, Leviton) in residential and commercial buildings.
• Installing new AV systems.
• Programming of KNX automation systems or similar, and configuring overall system
• Planning home cinema layouts and installation of all components including speakers, amplifiers, AVRs, Projectors, and projector screens.
• Installation, configuration, and operation and Maintenance of Audio/Visual system & equipment in Main Auditorium, Lecture Halls, Conference & Meeting Rooms, Presentation Rooms, Classrooms, etc.
• Must have an excellent understanding in networking as well smart phones (android and iPhone) in order to program devices.
• Familiar with Crestron, Extron and Tandberg equipment and DLP projectors, plasma and LCD display or similar.
• Preparation of layout and set-up of Systems.
• Reading and interpreting specifications and drawings.
• Ordering and receiving materials for new projects.
• Maintaining, faulting finding, and repairing installed AV and Automation systems.
• To identify malfunction, troubleshoot and rectify any problems with above system & equipment using own technical expertise.
• Operation and Maintenance of Audio/Visual Conferencing, Lighting & Dimming System, Paging System, etc.
• Installation and programming of CCTV surveillance camera, security system.
- Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Other
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Other
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: Yes
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 2
- Gender: Male