Assistant Sales Manager - Dental
Responsible of all sales activities and accounts’ management in the dental market.
• Suggesting sales development plans, marketing plans, opportunities and discuss implementation with Sales Manager, and translating it into specific Yearly Sales Targets, after the confirmation of the Sales Manager.
• Responsible of personally following up, reviewing and approving all regular and special agreements with customers, and for solving problematic issues.
• Responsible of following a defined Sales Cycle.
• Follow up with his/her team about collection progress and make sure to coordinates with the Accounts Receivables department to keep collection at optimum level.
• Prepare monthly sales reports to ensure sales actions and skills are optimized and targets are reached.
• Submits daily/weekly reports, customers’ files, calls frequencies and any other reports required in addition to territorial coverage to ensure 100% coverage is in place.
• Holding technical & clinical knowledge meetings, weekly and quarterly sales meetings.
• Responsible of selling Dental units, dental X-Ray and imaging, all kind of dental equipment and disposables.
• 5 years dental sales, experience in Dental Imaging and Dental Units.
• BA Business Degree, or Pharmacy, or Biomedical Engineer, or Dentist
• Negotiation skills and capabilities of closing deals
• Excellent communication skills (Arabic & English)
• Kuwait Residency
Alghanim Industries has committed to becoming the most successful and admired company in the region.
Our mission and success is founded upon our core principles of quality, service, innovation and integrity. We place a high value on commitment to and investment in the people who contribute to the continued growth, diversification and success of our business. We are:
· A leading trading and industrial conglomerate in the Middle East with more than 30 businesses and a multi-billion turnover, with operations in 40 countries
· The largest and most diversified privately-owned company in Kuwait with more than 20 in-house brands and over 300brand affiliations
· Market leader in almost every major business in each major geography that we operate
· A Company with a long history of success built on the early adoption of globally-proven business practices
· A highly-respected family and brand name
· Employing around 12,000 employees from more than 45 nationalities
Renowned for our pioneering and dynamic business strategy and management philosophy, we are dedicated to finding, developing and training talented and energetic people who want to grow with us.
We currently operate more than 30 business divisions spanning a broad spectrum of industry sectors (listed below) and head office functions, such as human resources, finance, business development and legal.
Our business units are involved in the following sectors:
· Advertising and media
· Automotive sales and services
· Consumer credit
· Consumer engineering (home automation, air-conditioning and elevators)
· Document management
· FMCG wholesale and distribution
· Manufacturing of industrial goods in building and construction materials and structures
· Projects engineering (building management and electro-mechanical solutions)
· Retailing in building and home construction products/tools
· Retailing in consumer electronics
· Retailing in home furnishings
· Shipping and transportation services
- Job Location: Kuwait
- Company Industry: Medical/Hospital; Healthcare, other; Sales
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Sales
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 5
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma