Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Assistant Commercial Manager
Crown Jeddah Beverage Can Factory
Candidate will be working with a sales team to assist them in the commercial activity from pre-sales support to post sales logistics management.
The Main Duties and responsibilities:
- Commercial Role:
1. Negotiate contracts terms pricing and schedule, ensures the commercially advantageous of purchase orders with suppliers and clients
2. Follow-up contractual requirements such as Bid Bonds, Performance Bonds, Advantage Payment Guarantees and other required documentation
3. Dealing with Forwarders & clearing Agents for timely execution of clearance of All Imported & Exported material within optimized cost
4. Accurate & Timely documentation of all Export & Import documents (commercial invoice, packing list, FCR, B/L, certificate of origin, Third Party Inspection certificate, Insurance policy).
5. Management of Tenders, Offers, and Quotations together with the concerned sales manager.
6. Occasional preparation of product binders, company profile, compilation of catalogues, preparation of pre-qualification documents, etc ...
6. Communication with agents & distributors.
7. Coordination with factories, Product Managers, and ales Administration in various offices.
8. Management of Agency contracts & agreements.
- Sales Administration Role:
1. Management of orders at the time of receipt.
2. Managing order logistics.
3. Complete required documentation for placement of order in terms of financial, technical & commercial shortcomings.
4. Regular Follow up with logistics & factories.
5. Coordinate and follow up of actual shipment and delivery of goods, receipt and acceptance of goods.
6. At times, dealing with post sales issues - shortage / damage of goods delivered.
7. Attending to customer claims.
8. Follow up on payments and receivables
1. BA in Sales and Marketing.
2. Sales experience.
3. Excellent analytical skills.
4. Minimum 8 years’ experience.
5. Excellent reporting skills.
6. Manufacturing experience in high speed industry (Beverage, packaging).
7. Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
8. Excellent computer skills.
9. Excellent presentation skills.
10. Customer service oriented.
11. Managerial potential .
12. Someone residing in Saudi Arabia and has a transferable iqama if none Saudi.
Crown has a long history of leading the industry with innovative packaging technology. From the time our founder William Painter invented the bottle cap to the ground-breaking SuperEnd™ beverage ends to today's cutting edge shaping technology, Crown has led the way.
We owe our success to a legacy of leadership and invention that began in 1892 when our founder, William Painter, invented a better way to package soft drinks and beer. Painter's vision revolutionized the bottling industry. His ingenuity, and the leadership of those who came after him, helped to build Crown Holdings, Inc. into the world-class company it is today.
Today, Crown Holdings, Inc. manufactures packaging products from 139 plants located in 41 countries. In over 100 years of growth and diversification, we have never lost sight of our core business: continuously improving the quality of our packaging products, while keeping costs as low as possible.
- Job Location: Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Industrial; FMCG
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Sales
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: Yes
- Number of Vacancies: 3
- Career Level: Management
- Years of Experience: Min: 7
- Residence Location: Saudi Arabia
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma