Empire Teas (Pvt) LTD
We are a newly set up Tea House Concept/Restaurant with a rich background in the tea industry which is located in Colombo 7 and we are in search of an Assistant Accountant with experience, dedication and enthusiasm to carry out Accounting and Administration functions of the Cafe.
Job description will be discussed at the interview
The candidate with positive attitude and strong willingness to learn and share his/her knowledge and experience along with high level of confidence, maturity and competence is eligible for this role which highlights strong career progression.
• Be part qualified CIMA/ICASL or equivalent.
• Should have a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar capacity. • Should possess a good command of English, both oral and written and must be computer literate.
Empire Teas (Pvt) Ltd is a leading exporter of quality Ceylon Teas which is among the top three exporters of Sri Lanka. With an annual export volume of over 14 million kgs, it has a wide range of value added products to comply with every taste, culture, mood and moment under “Hyson”, “Regalo” and “Mervin” brands. Since its inception, Empire Teas has been successful in marketing products across the globe, particularly to the Western World, Far East, Middle East, Russia & CIS, USA and other countries in Eastern Europe. We are an ISO 22000:2005, ISO 9001:2000, BRC, HACCP, Organic, Fair-Trade and Halal Products certified company. The team of professionals & dynamic Tea Traders possess a collective experience of many years in international tea tasting, blending, grading and trading.
- Job Location: Colombo 7, Sri Lanka
- Company Industry: Agriculture/Forestry/Fishing
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Accounting/Banking/Finance
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 2
- Residence Location: Sri Lanka
- Nationality: Sri Lanka
- Degree: Certification / diploma