Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Aptis LCCI Trainer and teacher
British Council Egypt
Accountabilities, responsibilities and main duties:
• To plan, prepare and deliver training courses, workshops and talks to state and private sector teachers on Aptis and LCCI
• To plan, prepare and deliver Aptis and LCCI courses to private and state sector students
• To prepare, develop and evaluate training materials for courses and workshops
• To build and maintain relationships with university and school contacts
• To increase visibility and recognition of Aptis and skills tests in Egypt
• To provide regular reports on trainee progress
• To inform and advise potential and existing students, trainers of Aptis and skills tests products
• To assist in building the recognition of Aptis and LCCI among employers by conducting briefings and workshops
University degree or equivalent qualifications
Relevant experience in the training / English
Excellent spoken & written English Level C (English will be tested).
Excellent communication skills
Knowledge of test administration procedures and standards
Ability to prepare and present reports and analysis to external clients at a senior level (report writing skills will be tested).
- Job Location: Cairo, Egypt
- Company Industry: Education, Training, and Library
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Education/Training
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career