Kuwait Group for Peritoneal Surface Malignancy
Reception and secretarial work at a cancer-patient support group. We deal with patients, physicians, and researchers in abdominal cancers.
We are a non-profit organization that supports patients and research in this area.
We need an administrative assistant who can help us run campaigns, organize meetings, recruit volunteers, and participate in local and international events.
check our website at kgpsm.org
Excellence in English and Arabic required. Basic secretarial work includes arranging meetings, phone calls, typing, filing, organizing logistics, taking meeting minutes.
Reception work requires excellent people skills and a commitment to the privacy of our patients. Prior experience in dealing with patients is preferred but not required.
Hours are Morning: 9-1, Evening: 5-8pm.
Priority is given for Kuwaitis and Bedoon
- Job Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry: Healthcare, other
- Company Type: Non-Profit Organization
- Job Role: Secretarial
- Joining Date: 2014-09-01
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Monthly Salary Range: $500 - $1,000
- Manages Others: No
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Entry Level
- Years of Experience: Min: 5 Max: 10
- Residence Location: Kuwait
- Gender: Female
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma