Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Administrative Assistant - Accounts & Operations
Delite Engineering Center
The Administrative Assistant - Accounts & Operations is a multidisciplinary role geared towards a systematic delivery and maintenance of financial documents as well as ensuring operational administrative duties are achieved.
Administrative Assistant Job Duties:
• Creates and maintains financial documents such as estimates, quotations, pro-forma invoices, invoices, purchase orders & delivery orders. Ensures that all documentation is maintained accurately for auditing purposes. Intuit - Quickbooks.
• Manages the collection and payment of accounts receivables and accounts payables. Ensures that collection and payment falls within specified limits.
• Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
• Builds and Maintains relationships with industry suppliers, developing a network of necessary suppliers to ensure smooth integration when goods and services are needed.
• Basic understanding of local market prices of goods and services related to the construction industry.
• Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
• Provides information by answering questions and requests. Recording messages from clients and suppliers and informing the appropriate DeLite representative to take action.
• Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
• Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects; expediting work results.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Administrative Writing Skills
Microsoft Office Skills “Microsoft Excel”
Basic Accounting Skills
- Job Location: Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry: Architecture; Interior design
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Administration
- Joining Date: 2014-07-30
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: Yes
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Management
- Years of Experience: Min: 5 Max: 10
- Residence Location: United Arab Emirates
- Nationality: Australia; Canada; Great Britain (UK); Ireland; India; New Zealand; Philippines; United Kingdom; United States
- Degree: Bachelor's degree