Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
- Developing procedures and accurate implementation of the recording, classifying, and summarizing of daily financial transactions.
- Prepare bank checks with supporting documents.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation
Handling the complete accounting cycle, including opening, posting entries and closing of accounts and preparation of various accounting reports .
- Handling tasks related to cash disbursement and cash reconciliation in an auditing from after the cashier arrangement.
- Ensure accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses.
- Administer cash payments, expenses recording and petty cash reconciliation.
- Prepare report of due payments, daily and Handle monthly journal entries.
- Review Supporting documents for accuracy and signatures on all cash vouchers and checks.
- Processing payroll calculations and processing incentives and deduction.
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures.
- Participating in Prepare financial statements (Balance Sheet, Income Statement, changes in owners' equity, and Cash Flow).
- Bachelor of Commerce- Accounting
- Excellent English speaking and writing
- Excellent Microsoft skills
Faculty of Commerce- Accounting section
- Job Location: Cairo, Egypt
- Company Industry: Other
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Accounting/Banking/Finance
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Entry Level
- Years of Experience: Min: 2 Max: 5
- Residence Location: Egypt
- Gender: Male
- Nationality: Egypt
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma