1. Verifying calculations working with the Accounts system.
2. Dealing with payroll of a company.
3. Prepare financial documents such invoices, bills, accounts receivable and other financial records for entry into computer software.
4. Bank reconciliations and assist in the preparation of budgets and reports.
5. Administration work when required.
1. The ability to maintain clear and accurate financial records
2. Must be organized and methodical
3. Having good math skills.
4. Being accurate and analytical.
5. Being able to learn quickly.
6. The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
7. Good verbal and written communication skills.
8. Good written and spoken English.
9. Excellent attention to detail.
10. Good administrative skills.
11. A willingness to undertake professional development.
12. Ability to work under pressure.
- Job Location: Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Catering/Food Services/Restaurants; Accounting/Auditing
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Administration
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: No
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Max: 5
- Residence Location: Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Gender: Female
- Nationality: Saudi Arabia
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma