Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
1001 Inventions Operations Manager
1001 Inventions is a leading and award-winning international science and cultural heritage brand that inspires and engages over 60 million people around the world.
Through its award winning productions, 1001 Inventions is championing a global industry that is emerging around celebrating science and cultural heritage. We are an ethical production company creating socially relevant content that inspires audiences and aims to accelerate change.
Our key markets are Europe, United States and the Middle East with presence and expansion in the Far East. We enjoy relationships with global partners, governments, heads of states and influential people who have recognised our successful track record in promoting social cohesion and cross-cultural dialogue.
We are looking for an Operations Manager with experience gained in a dynamic environment to support the successful management of the company in achieving its objectives.
This position is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and ambitious individual who would like to gain experience in a growing international organisation. Reporting to the Managing Director, the main goal of this candidate is to support the management of the operations of the company to ensure day-to-day operation of the business run smoothly, and that measures are put in place to run the company to its maximum productivity.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
-Personnel and HR Management
-Management of Finances
-Planning and Scheduling of Workload
-Efficient Management of Company Logistics
-Management of Procurement, Purchasing and Inventory
-Development and Implementation of Company Guidelines and Business Measures
• Successful experience working in the operations field.
• Demonstrable strong experience in management of day-to-day business operations.
• Bachelor degree, and 8+ years of working experience
AED30,000 to AED40,000 per month. Depending on experience
1. Strong leadership and communications skills
2. Excellent problem solving skills
3. Strong planning, coordination and organizational skills
4. Fluent spoken and written Arabic and English
5. Strong financial management skills
6. Multi-tasking and ability to think on their feet
7. Ability to travel internationally
- Job Location: Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry: Entertainment
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Management
- Joining Date: 2013-12-01
- Employment Status: Full time
- Manages Others: Yes
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Management
- Years of Experience: Min: 7
- Residence Location: United Arab Emirates
- Degree: Bachelor's degree