Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
.NET & SharePoint Developer
iEPM & SDIT LLC
We are a Saudi company providing business development and project management consulting, services, and solutions in Riyadh; looking to hire .NET & SharePoint Developers. We have a lot of exciting projects in the pipeline to develop, implement and operate project management applications, we are working with some big name of both private and public sectors in Saudi Arabia.
The successful candidate will be an essential collaborator on the Projects management environment development.
The role's focus is to develop Project Management Applications such as MS-EPM, sharepoint web part forms, and other products of web applications .
Must have BSc in IT, SharePoint certified; excellent in English & Arabic,
have at least 3 years'experience as .NET Developer and one year as
It's prefer experienced in the MS-EPM implementation, to perform the following:
Installation, configuration, and customization
Project lifecycle workflow management.
Comprehensive KPIs, dashboards and reports.
Project schedule management.
Project resources management.
Configure user security and permissions groups
Configure time sheets, time managements, tasks, and schedule
To work full time in our office in Riyadh, or in our new office in Amaan & willing to come to work in Riyadh for short period when need
you should attache your Updated CV includes new photo
experienced in the MS-EPM implementation
excellent in English & Arabic
iEPM refers to "Integrated Environment for Project Management", it is a Saudi company providing business development, and project management services and consulting. In addition, the iEPM own the SDIT company that provide all types of IT solutions and Web application development services.
- Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Computer/Software; Consulting Services; Business Support
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Technology/IT
- Joining Date: 2014-07-01
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: No
- Number of Vacancies: 3
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 2 Max: 7
- Residence Location: Egypt; Jordan; Saudi Arabia; Tunisia
- Gender: Male
- Nationality: United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen
- Degree: Bachelor's degree