Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Senior Electrical Engineer
Archirodon Construction (Overseas) Co. S.A.
** Candidate MUST be willing to work abroad for a project, work location will be determined later **
- Electrical Estimation during tender stage.
- Design Electrical systems.
- Monitor and control expenses related to the electrical works
and ensure organizational forecasts and budgets will meet these expenses.
- Evaluating subcontractor offers against the specifications scope of work.
- Review and evaluate technical submittals and shop drawings prior to submission to consultants and clients according to required project specifications.
- Quantity take off and review contracts monthly invoices.
- Prepare the Pr and PO for electrical materials as per the drawings and specifications.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the technical office to projects supervised by international consultants, design electrical systems like power / lighting / fire alarm / telecommunications / security systems.
- Very good oral and written communication, motivated, problem solving, social, diplomatic.
- Quality / result driven on time.
- Conversant of CAD 2D and 3D / REVIT.
- Strong knowledge with ASTM
Bachelor of Electrical Engineering
- Job Location: Cairo, Egypt
- Company Industry: Construction; Construction/Civil Engineering
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Engineering
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: Yes
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 10 Max: 20
- Gender: Male
- Nationality: Egypt
- Degree: Bachelor's degree
Archirodon, one of the leading international construction groups, with world wide diversified activities, offers a full range of services in engineering and construction projects. The firm's evolution for over a 50 year span is reflected in its continuing record of achievements performing major civil, industrial and electromechanical projects worldwide. Archirodon's people and resources accomplish any project undertaking from concept to completion. Archirodon's excellent performance record reflects the experience of motivated staff using modern technology and the highest quality standards.
Our mission in Archirodon is to maintain a prominent position as a respected international construction company by executing major civil, mechanical and electrical projects world-wide in the most reputable manner.
Our activities : *Marine & heavy civil construction *Dredging & reclamation *Roads and bridges *Railroads *Water and sewerage *Industrial facilities : Projects for oil / Power & desalination industries / Jetties / Seawater Intakes / Onshore & Offshore Pipelines / Dams Buildings / Electrical, Mechanical & Instrumentation Works / Geotechnical and foundation engineering.