Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Global Innovation Company
This job vacancy is for our sister concern Maskem Egypt (Trading of specialty chemicals, food and feed raw materials):
* Keeping regular sales and developing sales trend.
* Adding new customers and market segments to sales portfolio.
* Reporting market feedback and customers needs for developing new business areas.
* Following up orders delivery, stock position and goods aging.
* Managing customers’ collections.
* Fulfilling customers’ satisfaction standards and measures.
* Preparing internal sales and visit reports as well as activity and development reports.
* 3 - 5 years of related B2B sales and distribution experience.
* Awareness of distribution sales attributes (inventory cycle, products expiry, collections …).
* Good level of English language and office software.
* Open character with customer intimacy and team work spirit.
* Self-motivated and development-oriented, does not stop at what he has in hand or wait for instructions to work.
* Able to work in a dynamic environment with changes taking place according to market and environment dynamics.
University degree, preferably in chemistry / Food Technology / agriculture
- Job Location: Alexandria, Egypt
- Company Industry: Contracts/Purchasing; Merchandising; Science
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Sales
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 2
- Career Level: Entry Level
- Years of Experience: Min: 3 Max: 5
- Residence Location: Egypt
- Gender: Male
- Nationality: Ecuador
- Degree: Bachelor's degree
GIC - Global Innovation Company - is a fully-owned subsidiary of NTEC:
National Technology Enterprises Co. was established by the Kuwait Council of Ministers as a fully owned subsidiary of the Kuwait Investment Authority (KIA) with a strategic focus on transferring technology and knowledge. NTEC plays a vital role in servicing major stakeholders in Kuwait with their technology needs.
NTEC's business model is designed to build platforms to attract international technologies into the local & regional markets by establishing & managing Technology Projects Development Companies utilizing investment (such as Private Equity, Venture Capital and Direct Investments), operational, training, and advisory tools to achieve its strategic objectives. NTEC’s portfolio companies are:
Kuwait Life Sciences Co., a unique healthcare company which invests, operates, and train in innovative concepts, strategic services and operations in the Middle East Region. KLSC is positioned to capture on lucrative regional opportunities leveraging on the diversified international experience with a focus on venture and growth capital projects in the Gulf and broader Middle East in the life sciences area.
A Kuwaiti holding Co., with a mission to initiate its own projects and participate in projects within energy, clean tech, recycling, water, waste management and renewable energy sectors. EnerTech’s mission also includes investments in private equity and venture capital companies within these sectors both regionally and internationally.
Impulse Int'l for Telecom is one of the leading technology investor in Kuwait & MENA region focused on the ICT sector.
Global Innovation Co. is one of the leading regional providers of human capital development solutions.
GIC is responsible for managing the group human resource function for NTEC and its subsidiaries.