Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Planning Engineer - AICI
Archirodon Construction (Overseas) Co. S.A.
Planning Engineer with 3 to 5 years of experience is required for our regional office located in Nasr City.
Main tasks include:
- Participate in preparation of contract baseline schedule and/or revised schedules in coordination with the Lead Planner under the advice and guidance of the Regional Planning Manager and the project team.
- Prepare the progress update monitoring sheets for the various project phases and disciplines to allow performing periodic project schedule updates.
- . in Engineering (Preferably Civil, Construction or Architecture).
- Using the last updated software of Primavera (P6).
- Candidates who are resident of Nasr City or nearby area are preferable.
Bachelor of Engineering
- Job Location: Cairo, Egypt
- Company Industry: Construction/Civil Engineering; Construction
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Management
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Monthly Salary Range: $500 - $1,000
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 3 Max: 5
- Residence Location: Egypt
- Degree: Bachelor's degree
Archirodon, one of the leading international construction groups, with world wide diversified activities, offers a full range of services in engineering and construction projects. The firm's evolution for over a 50 year span is reflected in its continuing record of achievements performing major civil, industrial and electromechanical projects worldwide. Archirodon's people and resources accomplish any project undertaking from concept to completion. Archirodon's excellent performance record reflects the experience of motivated staff using modern technology and the highest quality standards.
Our mission in Archirodon is to maintain a prominent position as a respected international construction company by executing major civil, mechanical and electrical projects world-wide in the most reputable manner.
Our activities : *Marine & heavy civil construction *Dredging & reclamation *Roads and bridges *Railroads *Water and sewerage *Industrial facilities : Projects for oil / Power & desalination industries / Jetties / Seawater Intakes / Onshore & Offshore Pipelines / Dams Buildings / Electrical, Mechanical & Instrumentation Works / Geotechnical and foundation engineering.