Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
HR Business Partner
-Ensures proper manpower and HR activities are aligned to support whole Business plan.
-Creates the recruitment & selection plan for OTS’s offices in the MENA Region and gathering the best efficient recruitment channels.
- Develops creative and unique methods of job branding and job ads.
- Conducts mid career candidates’ interviews.
- Identifies gaps between actual and desired organizational performance.
-Retains and motivates employees through social activities, ensuring fair and safe policies and work environment.
-Implements HR products, processes and policies across the business unit, Monitor and ensure adherence to all policies and procedures
-Maintains employee relation.
- Creates creative employee orientation & talent acquisition programs.
-Conducts TNAs & successful, detailed training Plans.
- Designs Training: Course content, goals, objectives, delivery method and implementation
- Provides the proper guidance on performance appraisal process, Goals settings process and coaching to employees.
- Reviews and updates Job Descriptions and creates them if needed.
- Gets the best offers from Medical Insurance Companies.
- Comes up with creative ideas for team building outings.
- Proficiency in the English Language is a must
- Creativity and thinking beyond the box.
- An HR with a marketer's ideas
- Job Location: Cairo, Egypt
- Company Industry: Information Technology
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Human Resources/Personnel
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: No
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 5 Max: 5
- Residence Location: Cairo, Egypt
- Nationality: Egypt
It started with a brilliant computer scientist and two tech-savvy engineers with a passion for quality communication. They came together to create efficient communications that reach anywhere bringing people and businesses closer. Those were the fundamental ingredients for what Unifonic is today.
Unifonic makes cloud communications more accessible, cost-efficient and simpler to implement with solutions that scale.