Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Assisted Learning And Developmental Resources
• Worked with children who are suffering from symptoms including depression, aggression, phobias, anxiety, physical/psychosomatic disorders, learning difficulties and behavioral problems.
• Performed controlled sessions (one to five times per week) with individuals, groups and/or families where verbal interaction, toys, puppets, dolls, art materials etc. are used to explore the child’s behavior, attitudes and emotions.
• Liaised with professionals such as teachers, psychiatrists, psychologists, pediatric nurses, social workers, family therapists and health visitors
• Created innovative behavior management programs.
• Worked closely with the teachers, parents and children to provide counseling on teaching methods and bringing up.
• Maintained reports and making reports for future references.
• Attended meetings with multidisciplinary teams to understand and meet the emotional, learning and behavioral needs of the child.
• Keenly observed the environment and making customized program for the child.
• Reviewed the policies of the program designed for the child.
• Created certain activities to boost the child's confidence and increase the level of knowledge.
• Testing and diagnosis using Stanford Binet V Scale including cognitive ability assessment to measure intelligence (IQ) as well as the five factors of cognitive ability: Fluid Reasoning, Knowledge, Quantitative Reasoning, Visual-Spatial Processing, and Working Memory.
- Excellent communication and listening skills
-Good problem-solving and decision-making skills
-Enthusiasm and Trustworthiness
-Sensitivity and empathy
-Ability to build rapport
-Excellent communication skills
- Master in Psychologist is a plus .
- Job Location: Cairo, Egypt
- Company Industry: Education, Training, and Library
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Teaching and Academics
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: No
- Number of Vacancies: 2
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 2
- Residence Location: Egypt
- Degree: Bachelor's degree
Assisted Learning and Developmental Center in Egypt was established to accept and provide a broad range of services to families and children affected with different learning difficulties, developmental disorders, and various other developmental delays all under one roof.
We are proud to offer you a wide variety of services that would enhance your child capabilities, foster their growth. Will work on an individualized and comprehensive plan that would understand his strength and limitation. lease take the time to look through the web site and gain a better understanding of what we stand for, our mission, vision and beliefs.