Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Business Development Manager
Global Innovation Company
This job vacancy is for our sister concern Maskem Egypt (Trading of specialty chemical, food and feed raw materials):
* Setting business unit sales and profit budgets.
* Managing and developing business unit sales.
* Expanding business scope into new market segments.
* Managing suppliers’ relations and reporting.
* Developing business unit distribution sales and controlling inventory and receivables.
* Fulfilling customers’ satisfaction standards and measures.
* Preparing internal sales and business development reports.
* 6 - 8 years of experience in the sales and business development within the same industry.
* Awareness of distribution sales attributes (inventory cycle, products expiry, collections …).
* Awareness of import procedures and documentation.
* Ability to negotiate proposals and close deals with both suppliers and customers.
* Ability to develop and manage a small business team.
* Very good level of English language and office software.
* Open character with customer intimacy and team work spirit.
* Self-motivated and development-oriented
* Able to work in a dynamic environment with changes taking place according to market and environment dynamics.
University degree in a related field.
- Job Location: Alexandria, Egypt
- Company Industry: Contracts/Purchasing; Merchandising; Science
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Sales
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 5 Max: 7
- Residence Location: Egypt
- Nationality: Egypt
- Degree: Bachelor's degree
GIC - Global Innovation Company - is a fully-owned subsidiary of NTEC:
National Technology Enterprises Co. was established by the Kuwait Council of Ministers as a fully owned subsidiary of the Kuwait Investment Authority (KIA) with a strategic focus on transferring technology and knowledge. NTEC plays a vital role in servicing major stakeholders in Kuwait with their technology needs.
NTEC's business model is designed to build platforms to attract international technologies into the local & regional markets by establishing & managing Technology Projects Development Companies utilizing investment (such as Private Equity, Venture Capital and Direct Investments), operational, training, and advisory tools to achieve its strategic objectives. NTEC’s portfolio companies are:
Kuwait Life Sciences Co., a unique healthcare company which invests, operates, and train in innovative concepts, strategic services and operations in the Middle East Region. KLSC is positioned to capture on lucrative regional opportunities leveraging on the diversified international experience with a focus on venture and growth capital projects in the Gulf and broader Middle East in the life sciences area.
A Kuwaiti holding Co., with a mission to initiate its own projects and participate in projects within energy, clean tech, recycling, water, waste management and renewable energy sectors. EnerTech’s mission also includes investments in private equity and venture capital companies within these sectors both regionally and internationally.
Impulse Int'l for Telecom is one of the leading technology investor in Kuwait & MENA region focused on the ICT sector.
Global Innovation Co. is one of the leading regional providers of human capital development solutions.
GIC is responsible for managing the group human resource function for NTEC and its subsidiaries.