Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Easy Taxi is a technology company with the largest taxi booking app in the world. The application connects taxi drivers and passengers, allowing them to experience a fast, convenient and safe ride, with just a tap of a button.
Founded in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, Easy Taxi became the pioneer in online taxi service in Latin America. Currently available in 27 countries and 120+ cities (and counting), the app has globally redefined taxi booking. Now, Easy Taxi brings its services to Bahrain!
Enter the exciting journey by being part of a new concept and helping to build it from bottom. Why apply now?
- There is a significant career growth opportunities in a fast-growing business
- Gain work experience in a highly reputed international company
- Fun & casual working atmosphere
- International mindset, close collaboration with management
- Great career opportunities and promotion prospects
The primary responsibilities include:
- Handling all financial transactions of the company
- Managing supplier payments and handling customer invoices
- Ongoing reporting directly to the General Manager
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully under pressure and meet deadlines
- Good analytical skills -Team player with good communications skills
- A degree in accounting or a relevant business field is desirable
- Strong computer skills in MS Office programs, particularly Excel
- Highly motivated & results-driven
- Job Location: Manama, Bahrain
- Company Industry: Internet/E-commerce
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Accounting/Banking/Finance
- Joining Date: 2014-06-15
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Monthly Salary Range: $500 - $1,000
- Manages Others: No
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 2 Max: 7
- Residence Location: Bahrain
- Gender: Female
- Degree: Bachelor's degree
hellofood | foodpanda is the leading global online food delivery marketplace, active in almost 50 countries. The company enables restaurants to become visible in the online and mobile world and provides them with a constantly evolving online technology. We have received an $8m investment from iMENA Holdings to expand aggressively in the Middle East. For consumers, hellofood offers the convenience to order food online and the widest gastronomic range from where they can choose their favorite meal on the web or via the app. hellofood is currently available in Latin America, Africa, the Middle East and South East Asia. Further country launches and investments are going to follow very soon.
hellofood is backed by Rocket Internet GmbH, Europe’s most successful internet incubator and one of the world's largest investors in the e-commerce industry. Rocket Internet has over 200 companies in its portfolio and has successfully invested in Facebook, Groupon, eBay and many other start-ups around the world. In the Middle East some of its best known ventures include Namshi and EasyTaxi.